We comply with IRS Publication 561 and therefore provide you with a comprehensive vehicle appraisal report.
What we provide you:
- Description of the property
- Physical Condition of the property
- Date of Contribution
- Terms of the appraisal Agreement
- Name and taxpayer identification number of our appraiser as well as a signed IRS Form 8283
- Qualifications of the appraiser
- A Statement that the appraisal was prepared for income tax purposes
- Date of Appraisal
- The appraised FMV (Fair Market Value) of the vehicle
- The Method of valuation used to determine FMV
- The Specific basis of the appraisal, including comparable vehicles.
What we need from you!
|Option A - Online||Option B - US Mail|
|Fill out Questionnaire Below||Print and Mail Payment Voucher|